How can I delete an existing box?
To delete an existing text box, multi-line text box, or check box:
- Click the "Select Tool" on the toolbar.
- Select the box which you want to delete.
- Press the Delete key on the keyboard.
Note the mapping information for the box will also be deleted.
How can I modify the Font Family combo box?
You can configure the font family names in the Font Family combo box as follows (Note: It is strongly recommended that each font Family name correspond to a Font Family name in the XEP.XML file):
- Exit Axos FormMapper.
- Use Notepad to open the fonts.txt file located in the config folder (sub folder of the Axos FormMapper installation folder).
- Add your desired Font Family names to the list. They must appear exactly as they are in the XEP.XML file (the configuration file for XEP, located in the XEP installation folder). If you wish to add additional fonts to XEP, refer to the XEP Reference Manual Fonts Configuration Section
and Supported Fonts Section.
- Save the fonts.txt file and restart Axos FormMapper
How can I modify the Font Size combo box?
You can configure the Font Size combo box as follows:
- Exit Axos FormMapper
- Use Notepad to open the fontSizes.txt file located in the config directory (sub folder of the Axos FormMapper installation folder).
- Add the font sizes you wish (just the number without ‘pt’). Only integer values are accepted.
- Save the fontSizes.txt file and restart Axos FormMapper
How can I make the appearance of a field conditional on the value of another field?
You can make the appearance of a field conditional on the value of another field using predicates to specify a specific node, or a node that contains a specific value. Predicates are written in square brackets.
||Selects the first book element that is the child of the
||Selects the last book element that is the child of the
||Selects the last but one book element that is the child of the
||Selects the /invoice/amount element if the attribute named cur has the value "USD"
Another example of a predicate can be found in the Sample1 project. The mapping expression of the text box "Other" contains a predicate.